TICKETS, ADMISSION AND CANCELLATION
1. Upon booking a ticket you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions of Admission.
2. The Organiser reserves the right to add to or amend these Terms from time to time. Amendments will take effect when posted on the LSTD website https://lovesavestheday.org. Please check the Info section regularly for changes and to ensure you have up to date information as these are binding on you.
3. Tickets are sold through our official ticket agents See Tickets who act on behalf of the Organisers and Promoters of the event. Full terms and conditions relating to the purchase of tickets through the ticket agents can be found on their website.
5. The Organiser reserves the right to implement or withdraw ticketing offers and promotions at any time.
6. In purchasing a ticket, the customer agrees to pay the price stated at that point in time. This price is not subject to any previous or subsequent offers or promotions.
7. The Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission
8. Only valid tickets will be accepted on presentation at the event. Be careful not to purchase tickets from unofficial third party sources as it cannot be guaranteed that they are genuine and invalid or duplicate tickets will not be accepted.
9. Where tickets are in the form of barcodes, they will be scanned upon entry; once a barcode has been scanned it cannot be used again. The first scanned ticket to arrive at the event will be allowed entry; any subsequent ticket with the same barcode will be denied access. Please treat your ticket as you would cash, the organisers accept no responsibility or liability for any inconvenience caused by the unauthorised duplication of a ticket. Do not post images of your barcode on social media.
10. Where they are in use, Wristbands that are removed from the wrist, lost or have been tampered with will be deemed invalid and will not be replaced. If you do not have a valid wristband, you will be refused admission to the site or may be removed from the site. Wristbands issued by Love Saves the Day remain the property of Love Saves the Day.
11. Valid photographic ID must be shown when presenting your ticket.
12. All tickets are non transferable.
13. Last entry to this event is 20:00 on both days of the festival. There is no re-entry to this event. The Organiser reserves the right to change last entry time.
14. Admission is at ticket holder’s own risk. The Organisers will not be held liable for any loss or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the Ticket Holder or the actions of other patrons or third parties or Force Majeure.
15. We reserve the right to make alterations to the time, date, duration and venue of the festival in the event of unforeseen or other circumstances, including (but without limitation) Force Majeure, safety and security concerns or decisions from authorised persons or other competent authority. In the event of such alteration neither we or our official ticket agent will be liable to the Ticket Holder or any other person for any costs, expenses or other losses resulting from such alteration.
16. Unless otherwise agreed at our sole discretion, a ticket will not be exchanged or refunded if:
a) after the festival has started, it is stopped for any reason and is not completed;
b) on any day of the festival, the start time is delayed for any reason;
c) the start time (but not the date) of the festival changes after the date the ticket was purchased; or
d) the ticket is used for entry into the festival.
17. If the event is cancelled, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded and not the booking fee.
18. You will be given the option to purchase ticket protection cover at the point of purchase should you find yourself unable to attend the event because of illness or some other unforeseen reason. This is via a 3rd party provider and is in no way affiliated to Love Saves the Day. We strongly recommend reading their terms and conditions of cover to ensure the cover is suitable for you prior to committing to purchase.
19.You understand and accept that you will be attending the Festival and using any facilities on-site at your own risk.
20. This event is strictly for people aged 18 and over.
21. Photographic ID as proof of age will be required on entry.
22. We operate a challenge 25 policy at all of our bars. You will be refused service for alcohol if you look under 25 and are unable to provide one of
the following as a form of valid ID:
● Current (within shown expiry date) passports or an equivalent form of identification such as a national identity card with a photo and date of birth (all nationalities)
● Current (within shown expiry date) photographic driving licences or provisional licences and date of birth (all nationalities)
● N.I. electoral ID cards (accepted in Northern Ireland)
● Military IDs with a photo and date of birth (UK only)
● Cards with a PASS logo such as Citizen, Connexions, Validate or Young Scot
● Biometric residence permits (BRPs) (Please remember that there is no automatic right of entry to licensed premises nor is there an automatic right to service of alcohol. Service is always discretionary.)
23. For the safety of our customers and staff, security will be conducting stringent searches at the gate.
24. Anyone found to be carrying illicit items will have them confiscated and may be removed from the festival and handed over to the police where
25. Please do not attempt to bring any of the following items inside the festival:
● Fireworks, laser pens, or flares
● Alcohol, illicit drugs, or legal highs including nitrous oxides
● Animals (with the exception of guide dogs)
● Selfie sticks
● Hi Vis waistcoats, jackets or vests
● Bicycles or scooters
● Food / Drink / Cool boxes / Picnic hampers
● Pens or Paint
● Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (aka Drones)
● Any form of seating other than wheelchairs
● Anything which could be considered an offensive weapon or could cause danger or nuisance
26. The artist and performer line-up and all billed attractions are subject to change at any time without notice.
27. Strictly no commercial activities or trading on site unless previously agreed by Love Saves the Day.
28. Love Saves the Day accepts no responsibility for goods or services purchased from third party traders.
29. As a condition of sale, the ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast and/or for any video/DVD or by onsite CCTV cameras and recordings for security purposes.
30. The tented arenas and other areas of the event are designated No Smoking areas (this includes e cigarettes), this is in accordance with the Smoke Free Regulations. Failure to comply with these regulations and event signage may result in ejection.
31. Warning: exposure to loud and excessive music may be damaging to your hearing. Please ensure you wear suitable hearing protection.
32. Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting and other special effects may take place during some performances.